Birthday Session

Birthday Session
Today is Miss Haley's Birthday!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

So It Has Come To This

Facebook has recently made it easier for people to steal from photographers by installing a download button. This means that people can just go in and teal your work, call it their own.. whatever they really want to do with it. I was slapped hard in the face with this reality recently. I discovered well over $400 of my work had been illegally published.

After much thought, I will no longer publish my work on FB. I will instead Blog and post a link so that you can click through FB and view. I hate it.. I love posting my photographs and seeing all the lovely comments that y'all leave.

I am not used to blogging.. but I sure can run my mouth.. LOL! So I will just type as though you are listening and I hope that I can continue to make all of you smile through my photography.. just a click away!

Much love y'all!

Miss Priss xoxo
www.palmettoprissphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment