Birthday Session

Birthday Session
Today is Miss Haley's Birthday!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving In The South

      We had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving. Johnny, Cassie & I went out to Dorchester, SC to spend the holiday with Cassie's dad & his family. Jim & Tricia (Cassie's Nana & Poppa) have always made my husband & I feel like family and very welcome in their home. Cassie's dad (Randy) and I are no longer married but we have a fabulous relationship and are able to get together with my new husband (Johnny) and it is a true blessing. It is nice to be able to get together and show a strong family front for our daughter Cassie. We have a parenting team...it isn''t like most divorced couples. 


      So, what did we have for dinner you might ask? well the usual.... turkey, collards, stuffing & gravy (awesome made by Tricia), Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie (made by Cassie), Butterscotch Ooey Gooey Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Macaroni & Cheese, deviled eggs & sweet peas! Whew!! Needless to say we were all so tired after eating! Johnny & I stayed after everyone left for some quality time with Jim & Tricia. 




      Johnny & I finished hanging lights at home and they look SO pretty!! I can't wait to post pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment